Frequently Asked Questions
We are often asked a few of the same questions when it comes to customers ordering their flowers with us, we thought it might be helpful if we listed a few of those frequently asked questions here with some answers to help you along the way!
Chatting all things flowers is our favourite thing to do, but we know some customers like to be organised and prepared for questions when it comes to ordering, so here we go....
Help!! I don't know what to order??
Theres no need to worry when ordering flowers with us, theres no pressure for you to know flower names or styles, that's what we're here for! Our team can help you work out what it is that you want or your recipient may like. A top tip for If your buying for other people, think about favourite colours or maybe their personality. Are they Bubbly? Traditional? Contemporary? Rustic? Think about the colours they have in their home and their décor/ accessories . Also let us know if its for a specific occasion, We can use all of this information to help design and create something that's going to suit.
What information do I need before I order?
For all orders we will need the following information ;
- The Recipient’s full name,
- The Recipients's Address (if you would like them to be delivered) - including a post code we can not deliver without a valid post code,
- A contact telephone number - either yours or the recipients,
- An Idea of how much you'd like to spend,
- A message to be included on a card.
You can place your order online by visiting the shop online or by calling us in store on 01642 787989. You’re always welcome to visit us in store to discuss any questions, we super friendly and love a chat, especially about flowers!
How Much should i spend?
You may already have a rough idea of what you would like to spend, as an example we would say anything between £25-£35 is a small arrangement, £35 - £50 would be a medium sized arrangement and £50-£100+ would be a large arrangement.
What days do you deliver flowers? And how far do you deliver?
We deliver flowers from 9am to 2pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays. We do not deliver on Sundays (except Mothering Sunday and Valentines Day). If an order is received for a Sunday it will be delivered the next working day. If you require your flowers to be delivered at a specific time you can request this when placing your order and we will try our best to arrange this for you where possible. We deliver locally across Teesside, roughly around a 15 mile radius from our store here in Eaglescliffe. Delivery charges are determined by post code zones when placing your order.
You can place an order online and select to collect the order from our shop. When ordering please specify morning or afternoon collection
What should i write as a card message...?
Obviously this is very personal but this can always stump many of our customers when put on the spot as they're not quite sure what to say. So we've put together a few suggestions for different occasions to get you started!
- Wishing you the happiest of birthdays..
- Love you to the moon and back..
- Thanks a bunch!
- Our thoughts are with you all..
- Thinking of you through this difficult time..
- Congratulations you did it!
- Hope these flowers brighten your day..
- Wishing you a speedy recovery..
- A beautiful baby (girl) (boy) to love and cherish, congratulations!
- Love you now, love you still, always have always will
- Friends like you are rare and true, i really couldn't have done it without you